Plauzzable is serious about comedy. We have a vision of making the world a better place through shared laughter.
Started by Leanne Linsky in 2019 BC (Before COVID) as Online Open Mic, our purpose remains the same to help connect comedians and fans to create and share more laughter.
Our culture embraces diversity with different talents, experiences, and backgrounds that help us be exceptional together. We are an early-stage start-up that requires genuine passion and a good sense of humor. We believe that together we can create a top-notch organization that offers work to inspire you, trust that empowers you, and growth opportunities.
As a new Seattle-based company, we offer you an exciting place to make a difference. So if you want to love what you do and laugh with us every day, we want to hear from you.
Our Core Values
Keep It Real
We believe in genuine acts of kindness, honest communication, and letting you know if you have broccoli in your teeth.
Spirit Of Play
We believe in and encourage laughter, creativity, and the audacity to dream big. Let’s get in the zone every day, all day. Game on!
Do The Right Thing
We believe in treating customers like family (we’re assuming that you like your family) and providing an exceptional experience.
We like YOUnique. Different is good and weird is even better. We strive to create a sense of profound belonging in a diverse community.
Our pronouns of choice – teamwork makes a dream work. We value collaboration fueled by effort, trust, and a darn good sense of humor.
Our Commitment to Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion
Our vision is to bring people together through shared laughter.
- We achieve this through the use of constructive and continuous feedback from a diverse community.
- We encourage our employees and all members of our community to engage in behavior that fosters inclusivity.
- We welcome everyone and their unique perspective and experience, regardless of their race, color, gender identity, religion, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, physical abilities, age, or sexual orientation.
- We strive to employ and serve people from underrepresented groups to help make this vision a reality.
- We commit to using these practices for our business and our community.